We are all about team work and building a calm and fun work enviornment.
Associate Planner Program
Imagine being in business for yourself — with freedom & flexibility to focus on your family — and the heartfelt support of an established team cheering you on.
At Touch of Elegance , our Associate Planner Program provides just that.
Whats included in Our Associate Planner Program
- On-going mentorship and education
- A listing on our website, an optimized, proven marketing funnel for receiving client leads
- Marketing and PR support and resources
- Small business success training, such as team development and how to create lasting vendor partners.
- Daily community for authentic feedback and insight
- Monthly virtual “happy hour”
- Monthly virtual team call, which ongoing training and support
- Quarterly goals call with Owner Carrie Gentry
What Other Wedding Planners Have Asked Before Joining
- I’ve only got a little experience — is that ok? We do require that our planners come in with 2 years of event planning experience or 6 months of on the job training. This is an exclusive program for experienced wedding planners. But, we are happy to provide potential planners an internship. Fill out the form below if you would like to be an intern.
- What’s your training program like? We onboard as spaces within the program open up. The program moves forward from on-boarding at a pace that makes sense for your schedule. It includes live virtual training and best practices guide that you can review from the comfort of your own home. The Associate Planner Team and Carrie Gentry guide you step by step through every detail.
- Why would I join Touch of Elegance rather than branching out on my own? The unique aspect of our planning company is the team support that our planners have for their clients. Each of our planners has access to multiple mentors + a team of planners to help with sourcing and problem solving, as they plan your wedding. They also have the back-end support behind them to focus on planning, without having to worry about marketing and PR simultaneously. Thus, giving them the ability to serve their clients with excellence!
- Is there a financial commitment? Yes. If you decide you would like to join our Associate Planner Program there is a fee for your territory and all of the support, training, and marketing/pr help we will give you.
Please Fill Out the Form Below for More Information
Current Career Opportunites
Summer 2018 Intern
Fall 2018 Intern
Kalamazoo & Lansing Assistants & Planners
Northern MI Associate Planner
Cleveland Associate Planner
Washington DC/ DMV AREA Associate Planner
Savannah GA Associate Planner
Become apart of the Team
If you would like to learn more about a position or opportunity, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.